Trivia Night! Hosted by the Iowa Food & Family Project
Test your food, farming, agriculture and Iowa knowledge during Trivia Night, hosted by the Iowa Food & Family Project. Trivia Night will be hosted at Smash Park in West Des Moines on Thursday, Sept. 21 from 7 – 9 p.m.
You and your team could win awesome prizes such as grocery and fuel gift cards, an espresso maker, a personal blender, kitchen utensils, meal prep containers, an egg bite maker, an Owala water bottle, a pickleball set and more when you sign up and participate. Gather your family, friends and coworkers for an engaging and competitive event and learn why Iowa is a top-producing agriculture state!
Event registration is FREE thanks to the support of Iowa Food & Family Project partners.
Follow the instructions below to sign up today. We hope to see you there!
- First, one person from each registering team should download the Smash Park app.
- Log in or Sign up for a Smash Park account
- Go to the ‘Events’ tab in the Smash Park App
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on ‘Register for a private event’
- Enter code SOYBEAN23
- Only one person from your team needs to register to play
- You do not need to enter everyone's email
- Add to cart
- Proceed to Checkout; Don’t worry, it’s free to play!
- Click 'Complete Order'
- Completely exit out of the Smash Park App
- Reopen the Smash Park App and the event should appear at the top of your home screen!
Please remember that for someone to register for the event, they will need to have a Smash Park account through the app.
At the Iowa Food & Family Project we’re all about celebrating farm families, uniting rural and urban communities and providing the information and experiences consumers need to make informed food choices.
Our initiative involves a collaborative network of nearly 35 food, farming and healthy living organizations that are proud of Iowa’s homegrown foods and hometown values. We’re funded by the soybean, pork, beef, egg, corn, turkey and dairy checkoffs, as well as non-checkoff resources.