Table Talk Podcast
Tune in for some good table talk.
Welcome to the Iowa Food & Family Project’s Table Talk podcast. This season, we’ll be exploring your questions about food, and everything is on the table! You’ll hear from Iowa experts on topics across the farm-to-fork chain – ranging from confusing food label claims and product recalls to menu trends and food waste.
Table Talk is hosted by Cristen Clark, a farmer, mother and award-winning cook. Throughout the second season, we’ll hear from the following guests:
- Dr. Ruth MacDonald, Chair of the Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition at Iowa State University
- Tina Potthoff, Vice President of Communications at Hy-Vee
- Roxi Beck, Vice President of Look East
- Julie Kenney, Iowa Deputy Secretary of Agriculture
- Mary Shell, Food Scientist and Food Science Secrets Blogger
- Jessica Dunker, President and CEO of the Iowa Restaurant Association
Episodes will be published on a monthly basis and you can tune in through our blog, Apple Podcast or SoundCloud. Please note, by clicking the links you will be leaving a partially funded checkoff site.
In the first season of Table Talk, you’ll have the chance to gather around the table with influential and innovative Iowans to learn their stories and hear why they’re passionate about our great state. Whether we’re chatting with a chef, coach, entrepreneur or a good neighbor, each podcast explores the hometown values and appreciation for homegrown foods that unite all Iowans and strengthen our rural and urban communities.